TCB Group is a leading freight-forwarding and logistics business with offices in Belfast, Dublin, Liverpool, Singapore and Indianapolis specialising in the global transportation of goods, by air, sea and road.
Our core business services are freight management, warehousing and the transportation of dangerous and out of gauge goods
As our customer base expands and to cope with the relentless demands of the industry, we are looking for a Global Finance Assistant to join our finance team in our HQ in Belfast.
The successful candidates will have experience in the following:
- credit control including allocating payments, dealing with queries etc…
- purchase ledger, including payment runs, invoice / credit input and queries, statement reconciliation
- banking through system daily, bank lodgements,
- other ad hoc duties as they arise
You will be expected to:
- work to deadlines
- manage conflicting priorities
- communicate effectively both internally and externally
- have good literacy and numeracy skills
- be able to work to your own initiative but also engage as part of the TCB Group team
For more information or to register your interest in the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org